BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 14, 2010

vacation time :))



Since last monday I have been up north with my best friend Aubrey Anderson. We went to bear lake and we went Jet Skiing and Horse Back riding (My horse sucked) and it has been so much fun.


The best part of it all was when we went to Lagoon yesterday. We rode like almost every single ride! our favorite ride though was called 'Odysea' it's a kiddy ride. But it goes around in circles and as you go around you are trying not to get hit with water, well Aubrey and I tried to get hit with the water, it's so much more fun that way.

We also went to Pickleville Playhouse (it's a small theatre) and saw two shows, Crazy For You and Bandito Rides Again, by the way Bandito Rides Again is the funniest show you'll ever see. We spent a lot of time on the lake and got some sun before school starts :)
I am so excited for school to start. I will finally be really busy and have something to do with my life. I am so sick of sitting around and watching t.v.
Finallyyyyyy... summer have been long.

0 comments: