BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I am a Junior :)

I love being a junior. I feel like a big girl now.
Hahaha I am finally an upper classman!! I am so excited for my junior year! I know that it is going to be so much fun. It has only been two days and it has been great. I am so excited to have Maureen back at school with me and I know that all of my classes are going to be a blast!

So yeah... I Just wanted to give you a little update.
that's basically it as of now.

2 comments:

ArmandoSerrano said...

I don't feel any more different than I did as a freshman. I'm glad it makes you feel so great though. It's going to be an awesome year.

Laura said...

Woman! why don't you keep up on your blog. Its not fun to blog stalk when people don't update :)
ha. I love you!