BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 24, 2010

Yearbook :)

I have finished my page on Taio Cruz.
so I am blogging.
I am pretty sure only one person reads this.
and that is Laura Boyer, she might not even read it anymore.... Ha.

If anyone is just bored and wants to see some hilarious videos on youtube search 'teenage dream (with me)' I almost peed my pants the first time I watched it.

well I am not allowed to attach pictures apparently... bummer.
so this is going to be kind of a boring post.
but whateva :)

thanks to everyone that reads my blog, I will try to post more often.

p.s. I got an MRI today, I hate those.
and to make matters worse... I had to get a shot!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh


2 comments:

Laura said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I was mentioned in your post. I feel so loved :)

ArmandoSerrano said...

I read this too :)