BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Long Time, No Blogging :)

I thought about it, and I haven't posted in really long time.


I was pretty sad, so I Figured i would start now.

So a week ago I got my wisdom teeth out, that is part of the reason that I haven't been on here in so long. It is still pretty painful sometimes. It is the only surgery I have ever gotten, so it was pretty traumatizing for me... I still can't open my mouth to it's full capacity. but you know, I gotta give it time. so I have to eat very small things, that will fit in the small opening. (I realize that I could get a pretty good "that's what she said" joke out of that.)




My Niece is here right now. She is the most adorable baby in this entire world!! I LOVE her so much!! She is leaving pretty soon though. I am so so sad. She just started smiling and she is such a smiley baby. And she smells so good! I Love how babies smell. oh I just love being with her. I am going to miss her when she is gone.



Shakespeare has been a whole heap of fun, I can't wait until Renn. Feast and Shakes. Competition. It is going to be incredible.

I just put my first payment for New York in. So it is official, I'M GOING! But it is going to be a LOT of work. because my job ends when the shows end, and that is pretty soon.
ughhh....

Everyone, if you are not participating, but your tickets to the Renn Feast! It is going to be a blast and everyone that attends will have so much fun :) and do me a solid and put your ticket under me so that I can have a portion for me to go towards New York :) That would be great.

1 comments:

Laura said...

hahahahah. I'm sorry, but you just look adorable in your picture, hah
I'm sorry about your pain. oh, if only I could visit you when you got those out haha. that is the best. I love you!