BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 6, 2011

blog :)



My best friend so-kindly reminded me that I haven't blogged for a long time. and I remembered that I really love it. so I decided to blog.

I have been so busy with school!! but I am so excited for summer. This year has been SO CRAZY! My brother, Dane, got struck by lightning... I am sure everyone that is reading this blog has already heard about it. They flew us to New York to be on national news. It was amazing :)


My boyfriend is John Marback <3 He is incredible. I love him so much. We have so much fun together. We have been together since New Years eve. So we have been dating for about 5 1/2 months.


You have NO IDEA how excited I am for summer. I have two jobs so I will make BANK! I work at Tuacahn Concessions and Stadium 8. I work with A LOT of popcorn :)


I am going to NEW YORK CITY, again. on June 6!! I am seeing 6 Broadway Shows. It is going to be the most incredible trip of my life. I know if is going to be an unforgettable experience.

Also, tomorrow is a very special Day!! It is PROM. I am going with John of course. Also my best friend Lauren Newman is in our group :) We are going swimming for our day date then we are going to dinner at Anasazi Steak House (Fancy Schmancy) then heading over to prom. I love my dress so much. but I am sure I will post lots of pictures.

A movie that I have been so excited about for a longggg longgg time opens today. It is called "Something Borrowed" it is a RomCom. My favorite kind :)

So I guess that is pretty much it for now. Thanks for following me. I probably only have like... one follower now. So comment if you are following so I know who I am talking to.



1 comments:

natalie ☮ said...

I LOVE BLOGS. I feel like I'm the only person that blogs now, haha!
I want to see "Something Borrowed"!!!!!! It looks GREAT.
And I just love you.
Do you know if they need more employees at the concessions?