BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 1, 2011

New School Year



I will be a senior in 2 weeks from today. I can't believe I am graduating. I have a whole year though :) but I am starting to get really stressed out about college applications. I haven't really figured out where I want to apply yet. I have a couple places in mind though. I have to take the ACT again because I REALLY want a higher score. It will improve my chances of getting into the colleges that I want to go to.


I am excited to be a senior. I am finally a top dog :) but senior year is supposed to be fun and relaxed but I still have SO MANY classes to take. I really didn't finish any of my credits that I needed to so I still have to take a science class and English class (but I am taking a college English class so that is a little bit better) and half a year of math online. this sucks! I am glad I get my electives though. my electives this year are madrigals, hyperion and drama IIII.






Well, I recently went to New York City and I guess I never blogged about it!! so I will now. This trip to New York was the most incredible experience of my life. I loved every minute of it and I never wanted to come home! I went to see 6 Broadway shows and they were all incredible. I was crying a little bit at most of them :) It made me think that I really want to pursue theatre in college. It was INCREDIBLY HOT the whole time I was there. So I was basically always sweating :) We walked almost everywhere, we also had subway passes and I had so much fun taking the subway. I took so many pictures because I wanted to remember everything. I went to a wax museum. That was one of my favorite things to do. I got pictures with all of the celebrities. It felt real to me :) I loved going to New York. It was definitely worth saving and fund-raising all year!!


Well thanks to all who read these :) (if anyone even does)

I will try to blog again soon!

Oh yeah, I have recently developed a love for twitter, so follow me there too!!

1 comments:

Victoria said...

You'll go far if you're this focused on college already. Good luck :)